Sunday, January 10, 2010

My first attempt

So I love taking pictures. I have a nice camera that I use to document my daughter's life...so why not start to blog about it too? I'm going to start taking an online photography class, and I thought this would be a good way to decide if I have enough talent and guts to even think about someday having my own photography business. I named it Rock-a-Bay Baby because we currently live outside of Annapolis, which is by the bay...and I'd like to start out taking pictures of babies/children/families. Self explanatory. So we'll see where this journey takes me. I will no doubt be sharing the ups and downs of taking an online class...after having been out of school for a number of years...plus juggling my life as a SAHM to our daughter. Hopefully it will go much smoother than I am anticipating...but if you don't have some challenges along the way, you don't appreciate the end result as much :) So here's my first example. The picture in my header was one I doctored up a bit using Photoshop elements 8. Here's the original shot...or as they say...."straight out of the camera shot".......Hopefully you appreciate both :)

No comments:

Post a Comment